Tags: chia seed, fiber, minerals, omega 3, protein, recipe, vitamins
- By Lena Ferrara
- April 5, 2017
Tags: ABC+D, activate, build, chlorophyll, cleanse, dietary supplements, direct aid, Edward Milo Millet, minerals, Steven Horne, vitamins
BREAKFAST CHIA SEED PUDDING
In a glass container combine:
- 2 tablespoons of light or dark chia seeds (if you don’t like the texture, you can grind them first)
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk (almond, cashew or coconut)
- Add-on – feel free to add the following: ¼ tsp of cinnamon (great for blood sugar balancing), ¼ tsp of ground ginger (digestive health, healing and anti-inflammatory), pinch of clove, ¼ tsp of vanilla extract.
- Add a dollop of coconut cream and/or nuts and seeds on top
Chia seeds have become a popular superfood, easy to digest and very versatile. Replacing eggs with chia seeds is very common among the vegetarian and vegan community. This little seed packs a bunch, full of nutrients, giving you energy and endurance. The benefit of chia seeds are, healthy skin, anti-aging, supports heart and digestive system, helps to build stronger bones and muscles. They are rich in fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. Chia seeds contain the omega 3-fatty acid ALA which your body then needs to convert into EPA AND DHA. As mentioned chia seeds are a wonderful addition to your diet, as they contain fiber and omega 3 fatty acids that are missing in our modern diet, just don’t forget to eat fatty fish like salmon, sardines, mackerel and herring where you will obtain EPA and DHA.
Tags: herbal supplements, minerals, Nature's Sunshine Products, nutritional supplements, supplements, vitamins
The ABC + D Approach to health was originally created by Edward Milo Millet, which later was further developed by Steven Horne.
Where to Begin?
Back to Basics
With the recent explosion in medical research on the health benefits of herbs, and the resulting media attention toward nutritional supplements, more and more people are becoming convinced that they should be supplementing their diets. However, most people are confused about what they really need to be taking. To make matters worse, every individual has unique biological needs based on his or her history, genetic makeup and lifestyle. There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to nutritional supplements. In order to clear up some of this confusion, the ABC+D Method was developed. Instead of the “one size fits all” approach, the ABC+D method is a specific plan to help you develop a personalized nutritional program that will allow you to get the most benefit from what nutritional science has to offer.
Top 10 Reasons to Use NSP Products
10. NSP utilizes over 400 different analytical tests to assure our supplements are the highest quality.
9. NSP has on-staff highly educated and trained research and development staff, including 3 Pharmacists and Ph.D.’s.
8. The staff in the quality department have over 200 years of combined experience and education.