WHO IS NATURE’S SUNSHINE?
How it all began!
More than 40 years ago Gene and Kristine Hughes became herbal pioneers, planting the seeds that became Nature’s Sunshine. Suffering from a nagging stomach condition, Gene started taking cayenne pepper at the suggestion of a friend. While the herb provided relief, it was difficult to ingest cayenne pepper by the spoonful.
His wife, Kristine, suggested putting the powder into capsules. It was a revolutionary idea—delivering the benefits of herbs through encapsulation. Since becoming the first company to encapsulate herbs in 1972, Nature’s Sunshine has grown from a small, family-owned business to one of the leading health and wellness companies in the world.
NATURE’S SUNSHINE COMMITMENT TO QUALITY!
- Raw material and quality begins at the source: They travel the world for the finest herbs and natural products. On-site vendor inspections guarantee that only the cleanest, purest material become part of their products. No corners are cut, raw material that does not meet their extracting standards are regularly rejected.
- Formulate for Efficacy: With over 40 years of experience and proven techniques, Nature’s Sunshine has created unique products that work synergistically together. Their effective products and formulations have proven results. Clients consistently tell me Nature’s Sunshine products work where other products fail.
- Quality in-house manufacturing: Nature’s Sunshine invests millions of dollars annually in quality assurance, including state-of-the-art equipment, testing methods and qualified personnel. Nature’s Sunshine develop, manufacture, test and store all their products in their 200,000 sq ft. facility. They are not beholden to outside vendors or companies because they control the entire process, and they know what is in their products and what is not.
- Finished product testing: Nature’s Sunshine works meticulously to ensure that the precise amounts of the right parts of the right plant species are included in their formulas. Nature’s Sunshine uses testing methods, which are even more thorough than vendors or competitors testing. As part of their uncompromising commitment to quality, they use advanced analytical equipment to conduct over 600 quality and purity on all products. Some of these tests included: heavy metals, radiation, dirt and other impurities, yeast and mold pathogens, pesticides and herbicides.
Nature’s Sunshine products include:
- Herbal Supplements
- Nutritional Supplements
- Weight Loss Supplements
- Cleansing & Detox Products
- Chinese Herbs
- Essential Oils
- And More!
Nature’s Sunshine has been recognized for their trustworthiness by Forbes 2013.
Nature’s Sunshine is recognized by leading authorities in herbal medicine as the leader in quality.
Nature’s Sunshine was named Manufacturer of the Year 2002 by Nutritional Outlook Magazine.
Nature’s Sunshine has been certified by NSF, a leading, third-party auditor of companies involved in the health and public safety sector. Their certification of Nature’s Sunshine facility means they passed an extensive audit by NSF staff.
For more information or to purchase Nature’s Sunshine’s herbal supplements, vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements please call us at: 416-720-8420