…because we can never have enough gluten/dairy/yeast free pizza! Here’s an easy and quick recipe that is every bit satisfying. Ready in 30 minutes from start to finish…pizza delivery can’t even guarantee that!!
Paleo Pizza Crust
- 1 ½ cups of arrowroot powder
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- ½ tsp unrefined salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup of water
Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together, set aside
- Combine wet ingredients together and add to dry mixture, mix together until you get a dough consistency
- Transfer dough to parchment lined baking pan. Using your hands press and shape to the outer edges of pan. You may need to wet your hands with a little bit of water.
- Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes, pull out of the oven, and turn to broil. Add your desired toppings and return to oven and broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve immediately!
You may also divide dough and make individual personal pizzas!
Tip: To keep this a quick week night meal, I always have pizza sauce made and frozen in small batches.
Toppings: Grass-fed sausage, green peppers, red onion, cashew cheese and some greens such as spinach or arugula.