This zesty lemon chicken is quick, easy and delicious!!
Life is busy, I get it. Yet we still need awesome dishes that are not only ready in 30 minutes but nutritious as well. The Lemon Chicken will not disappoint!
- 5-6 chicken breast cut in half
- Unrefined salt/pepper
- ½ cup coconut flour for dredging chicken
- 2 Tablespoons of unrefined coconut oil or ghee
- 1 cup organic chicken broth
- Juice of one whole lemon, want to pucker your lips more? Add lemon zest!
- Handful of fresh parsley
- In a bowl or platter, add your coconut flour and set aside.
- Season each piece of chicken with salt and pepper
- Heat a skillet over med/high heat and add coconut oil/or ghee.
- While oil is heating, dredge chicken in coconut flour and add to heated pan. Cook for only a couple of seconds, just enough to have the coconut flour adhere to
the chicken. Cook in small patches, remove from skillet and continue until all the chicken has been lightly cooked.
- Place all the chicken back in the pan and add parsley, chicken broth and the juice of a whole lemon, and the lemon zest if adding.
Reduce heat to medium heat, cover and finish cooking the chicken until tender and cooked through.
Serve with a side of green bean salad and caulimash. Enjoy!